MAT LEE Angle dress is crafted from a unique blend of fibres. With a mix of Polyester, Viscose and spandex the dress doesn't wrinkle easily, maintains its colour and is comfortable due to the Viscose content and stretch.
It features a round neckline and an inseam side pocket, with a hidden draping button for a more fluid and short length look.
Best for last the dress is cut on a bias so it moulds to the body yet maintaining structure due to the technical fabric. This allows a roomy fit for the bust and hips which are perfect for wider proportions.
This architectural dress is perfect for everyday wear and perfect for winter layering. Wear with our classic pants or create interest and dynamic evening look with our double layered culottes.
- Colour: Black
- Made in Sydney, Australia
- Fabric : Bought in Australia
- Trims : Threads, Care label, Zippers, Binding. Bought in Australia.
- Designed, Sample, Grade, Cut, Make, - Made in Sydney, Australia
- Composition: 69% Polyester, 26% Viscose Rayon, 5% Spandex
- Care: Cool gentle hand wash separately, Do not bleach or use brightening agents, Do not soak, rub, wring or tumble dry. Towel dry to remove excess water. Dry flat in shade, Cool iron with press cloth. No steam.
- Rhianna is 179cm, wears size XS/S